Pre Sales Solution Consultant
Ayasdi is breaking new ground in enterprise AI and is looking for experienced pre-sales professionals to join our teams in London and New York. As part of a rapidly growing team you will partner with the sales organisation to generate new business for Ayasdi in financial services. Taking a customer centric approach to solution sales you will be responsible for removing any technical barriers to the sale. You will approach sales pursuits with structure and rigour to ensure the customer needs are met. You will navigate the complex, sliding scale of client required evaluations from demonstrations to proofs of concept and value and work closely with other stakeholder teams inside Ayasdi to ensure new business is won frequently and repeatedly.
We have a unique technology and packaged solutions that combine best in class unsupervised and supervised techniques with intuitive UIs to solve the hardest problems across the financial services spectrum. The immediate focus is on Financial Crime (Anti Money Laundering, Fraud, Cyber and Surveillance) and Growth and Profitability (Credit Risk, Liquidity and Customer Insights). With over 10 years success and $100M invested we combine the rapid agility of a start up with the financial backing of the world’s largest private AI fund. At Ayasdi your contribution will make a difference. Join us now.
The Financial Services Pre Sales team supports the Sales Account Manager in all aspects of the sales process. As the product subject matter expert, possessing financial crime or bank profitability domain situational fluency, the Solution Consultant is responsible for completing RFIs, RFPs, delivering on and offsite customer sales calls and demonstrations, and provides a liaison from Sales to the product and delivery & data science teams.
- Act as a key member of the sales pursuit team and as a liaison between the sales team and product management, product delivery, and professional services in all net new, renewal, cross-sell and up-sell opportunities as well as retention activities
- Provide industry expertise in the financial crimes (AML, Fraud, Surveillance, Conduct) or liquidity, profitability and growth domain
- Respond to written RFIs/RFPs, both through managing the RFP process and providing direct written responses to questions
- Conduct and customise (where necessary) demos of our software solutions to partners, prospects and clients, ensuring that we are clearly articulating the value of our solutions and how they map to our customers problems
- Work with other teams within Ayasdi and our partner community to coordinate an overall solution that may span multiple products, including related products and services from the partners; and
- Report on deal progress and escalating any issues that need to be addressed to ensure that we win the business
- Support the discovery activities, writing and presentation of business value justification documents in support of compelling, ROI driven sales proposals
- Evangelise the Ayasdi solution and technology differentiators from both external competition and internal competitive approaches
- Collaborate with professional services SOW authors to ensure that client needs will be met and achievable success criteria is achieved
- Assist the sales team in attaining our annual revenue quota
- Perform business development, solution and company evangelism and communication functions at field events such as conferences, trade shows, and seminars
- Consistently communicate and brainstorm with your Ayasdi extended virtual sales account team around all aspects of account strategies and opportunity development
- Ensure seamless transition from pre-sales activities, to post-sales and delivery activities including, but not limited to conducting project briefings to delivery team personnel and
- Travel demands of 40% - 70%.
- Minimum of 5 years financial services fincrimes or profitability experience
- Proven and demonstrable track record supporting the winning of new business for disruptive data analytics based solutions companies in the financial service market
- Deep domain knowledge in financial services across AML, Fraud, and Surveillance or Credit Risk, Bank Profitability and Liquidity
- Entrepreneurial, self motivated mind-set, capable of rapid learning with fast applicability to client needs
- Familiarity with or aptitude to learn data science and industry specific process and vocabulary to successful lead meetings with a diverse group of prospects and their respective focus
- Technical comprehension and articulation of advanced data management, applications and analytics techniques
- The ability to simplify very complex topics, to create a compelling argument in favor of your view while establishing and cementing solution value in the mind of your audience
- A proven solution “story-teller” who can generate understanding and empathies within your audiences
- Ability to effectively communicate with a diverse audience, including but not limited to line-of-business, various technology disciplines, data scientists and executive stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work as an integral member of and drive, from within, high-performing teams
- Demonstrated ability to build, manage and maintain customer relationships
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong practitioner of team communication and collaboration and
- The desire to achieve management experience in growing and mentoring a pre-sales team.
- CAMS, ACFCS or other industry affiliation certification